Monday, May 24, 2010

Kickin' it Old School

Lately, Joshua has been entertaining himself by watching an ESPN Classic game that Erik recorded for him. It is from sometime in the eighties, and it is a game between North Carolina and Georgia ~ staring MJ. Joshua was instantly intruiged by the short shorts and long socks!!

So, today he and JCT decided to play eighties basketball. Check out these knees. . .


I overheard Joshua tell JCT, "That's it now. . . Tuck your shirt into your shorts. Then pull your shorts up! Pull your shorts up as high as you can!! That's it!! As high as you can get them!! You got it, James! Now you look like they used to!!! That's it!!"


What will they come up with next????

2 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, I have to admit, this is amazing! And absolutely hilarious!

Oh, and makes me feel very, very old! :-)

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Oh my that is soooo cute! I love little boys:).


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved