Monday, May 10, 2010

JCT's Preschool Graduation. . .

Last Thursday evening my 2nd oldest graduated from preschool!! I always love a reason to celebrate one of my children, so this was a fun occasion for mom and son!!!

First, all the kiddos came out and sang a few songs. . .


JCT is not shy, not at all, but he was very serious and focused throughout this event. That was so funny to me!!!


He is on the top row far left. Afton is on the second row, second child on the right. She smiled the entire time she sang, silly girl!!!

Then, the graduates left and came back in their caps and gowns!


My big little man. . .

Here he is with a few graduate friends of his. . .
This is J. Her mama works with Erik. . .
This is another little buddy. . .


This is one of JCT's ballgame buddies. He has a big brother Joshua's age, so JCT and this little guy play while their big brothers play their baseball games. I love the look on my little man's face. . .
And, here he is with his buddy/cousin/sister/whatever you'd like to call our sweet Miss A. I love how absolutely comfortable they are around each other!!!! And, how JCT looks all protective of her!!!They look so old!! Our babies are growing up!!!!


JCT with his sweet teacher. . .

Pop got to be here for this happy evening!!!! Here he is with his biggest fan. . .

And, here is a family picture minus Elijah!!! He kept moving in and out of the picture!!

I am so proud of you, little man!!! You are so smart and so sweet, and we love you so much!!! We think you have what it takes!!!!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved