Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sumo of the Superyard XT

Had I known when I bought the "Superyard XT" that my precious sons would turn it into a fighting ring, I certainly would not have purchased it.

It was all quite innocent I assure you. Elijah is beginning to crawl a bit more quickly. And, since our floors are concrete, I thought it wise to buy something that would contain him on the rug. My hope was to save him from injury. Little did I know that one of my other children might become injured due to this new "toy."


Once again I would like to thank the creative minds at Big Idea (Veggietales) for planting this idea in my son's heads. Sumo of the Opera is one of their favorite movies, and it was the inspiration for their "ring." They took their shirts off, stood in opposite corners, puffed their tummies out as big as they could, and then ran at eachother. I think you can imagine what happened next. . .

8 comments:

Donnetta said...

Don't you just love little boys?!?!!! :-)

HW said...

Ah, little boys - everything's an adventure!

Tyna said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Aren't boys great?!?!

Anonymous said...

although it is kinda funny isn't it?

HW said...

I showed the pictures to my 16-year-old son who, unfortunately, loves that UFC fighting, which is done in a "cage". He is a man of few words but he moved his sunglasses down his nose, chuckled and said "That's awesome."

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

That makes me laugh... seriously! The joys of boys, huh?! Too funny.

Tami said...

That is exactly what my boys love doing.

Kim said...

So much fun...your house of boys inspires and challenges me!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved