Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Seven Months, my sweet. . .


Oh, I do love you, my baby! You are a joy to my soul! You have managed to accomplish three major baby milestones this month!!


#1 You have teeth!!! How cute is your little smile now with those darling little toothers bottom center!!
#2 You are sitting up - and with marvelously wonderful posture I might add!
#3 You are crawling!! I didn't realize how fast you have gotten until last night. I was trying to put your big brothers to bed while you played on the floor in their room. I was attempting to hold, rock, and sing to JCT when I noticed you making haste toward the light in the hall - and the steps are just around the corner. So, I kept having to put JCT down and chase after you!! Your big brothers found this quite humorous.
I love you, my little man! I adore your plump cheeks. I could kiss them all day long!! I'm thankful for another month to hold and love on you! Keep growing and smiling! May nothing steal the joy that fills your precious heart!

3 comments:

Tyna said...

awwwwww!!! He's so sweet!!

Sara said...

He is precious. Love you both

Be Inspired Always said...

What a cutie :)




Jillian


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved