Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 3 Months!


This past month you. . .

* Rolled from your tummy to your back!

* Said "Mama" or at least close enough for me to claim it!

* Slept all night!

* Found your thumb!
Yes, you just may be my first ever thumb-sucker!! You always manage to find your thumb, but I pull it out and stick the paci in instead!!! We'll see who wins! My guess is you ~ since I am unwilling to hover over your crib all night long! Besides, you look so cute when you do it!
* You got a new bed! Daddy moved JCT's old crib (Elijah is in Joshua's old crib) downstairs to our room! No more pack & play for you! You have room to stretch out now, and I think you really like it! I really like you!!!!!
A few things that you love, sweet one. . .
* Watching ESPN late at night after your big brothers are in bed!
* Joshua ~ Man, he is a great big brother!!
* Talk time with Daddy! He is so funny!!! :-)

Elijah is sick, and it has been a serious struggle to keep him away from you! I don't want you to get sick!! I have a sweater that I put on over my clothes to keep Elijah's virus off of you!! That sweater comes off and on all day! It is crazy!! But, your health is more than worth it!! Jesus keep you well, sweet one!!
I love you to pieces! What a month, my big boy, what a month! You are a sweet thing, and I love you with all my heart!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Erin, I can't believe he's already 3 months old!! That last picture of him is PRECIOUS!! And Addie has the same crib :)

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend!!

Sarah said...

I didn't realize our boys are just one day apart! Sawyer sends a big high baby five across cyberspace.
so cute is your little man!
Sarah

Missy said...

I love love love your last pic. He is too cute!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

He is so precious!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved