Friday, November 14, 2008

The Week of the K!

Every week Joshua's class and James Christofer's class have a letter of the week. James Christofer's class has gone in alphabetical order since the beginning of the semster. Joshua's class is using Saxon Phonics, and their letters of the week are not in alphabetical order. So, up until this time, they have had different letters of the week each week. But, this week letter K was both of their letters! So, we celebrated the letter K this week as a family!!

Yay for K! So, I let the boys shape breadsticks into letter K's. This was fun and pretty yummy, too!

Here they are carefully crafting each letter K out of dough. . .



And, here are the K's ready to go in the over. . .



Dinner was A. . .



Here they are proud of their work. . .



Yum, what fun!


And, all of this was made possible by my sweet friend Deana B who brought me the breadstick dough! Thanks! You are my right hand and sometimes my left hand, too! God bless you!

1 comment:

Messy and Wonderful said...

See, you're back to being Supermom!

So cute.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved