Friday, November 21, 2008

Spaghetti Face!

I did nothing out of the ordinary. I made Elijah a pb&j, and I warmed up some leftover Spaghetti Soup for myself. When Joshua and JCT see me warm up leftovers for lunch, they always ask the same thing, "Mommy, you aren't going to make us eat 'real food' for lunch, are you?" I assumed Elijah would feel the same way. . .


But, when I sat down at the table with our lunches, he immediately pushed his away, looked longingly at mine, and said, "Want dat. Want dat." So, I gave him a spoon and his very own bowl of soup, and he went to town!!!







Sarah, I think it is safe to say that my Lijah loves your recipe! Thanks, sweet friend!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So sweet! You're welcome :)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved