Sunday, July 04, 2010

Savoring Summer. . .

Ready, set. . .Jump!!!!!!!!!!!These summer evenings of grilling out and playing in the pool are fast becoming fond memories for me! Erik told the boys this evening, "We are going to make a lot of memories out here!!!" And, I do believe we will!



Lije wanted me to take a picture of him, too. Here he is looking all cute ~ eyes matching the water and all!! Handsome little "sucka" (as he says):-)!!


And, I can't leave my littlest man out!!! Here he is riding in his penguin floatie! I'm not sure, but I think the penguin is kissing his sweet little head!! My baby is growing up so fast!!


Erik likes to play like he is a shark. He sneaks up on the boys and catches them!!! They squeal and laugh and scream and giggle!! It is a favorite game of theirs!!



Oh, yes, I do like summer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! gotta love those pool memories!

HW said...

I love how you can see Erik Daniel's sweet little feet under the water as his penguin is kissing him. Great pictures, great memories...


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved