Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Melting Snowball

Sadly, we do not get enough snow around here to satisfy my silly snow-loving heart. But, thankfully, it does get cold enough to allow me the privilege of celebrating winter from time to time!! And, yesterday the high was 41. I never actually saw the temp rise above the 30's, but I'm sure it did for an hour or two in the mid afternoon. So, we celebrated with melting snowballs. . .

The boys loved watching the ice cream melt into their hot chocolate, but even more, they loved drinking it!!! :-) I love celebrating cold weather with warm treats!!! :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yum! I can't believe I have never thought of that:-) This weekend at our church Christas party I am having a hot cocoa bar and think I will add scoops of ice cream.. thanks for the fun idea!

HW said...

My husband puts a scoop of ice cream in his coffee just like that. I am a winter loving soul myself so I can so relate to your longing for it.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved