Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Five Months, Darling!


Wow! You are getting so big sweet man - almost crawling. You are getting up on all fours and rocking, even propelling yourself forward at times. Sometimes you watch your big brothers playing a few feet in front of you, and you try so hard to make your way over to them. You are a hard worker - no doubt. You do not easily give up!!
Your brothers love on you so much that it is almost funny! They want to kiss you and hold you constantly. Sometimes I think the newness of you will never wear off! You are their favorite toy! When I take JCT up for his nap, I leave you on a blanket in the middle of the living room floor with Joshua to watch over you. When I come down the steps after putting JCT to sleep, I hear the sweet sound of your laughter mixed with your big brother's. Once they figure out what silly thing that they can do to make you laugh, they do it over and over and over. We all love to hear your sweet laughter.
Last Friday we took you to the zoo for the very first time. This picture of you was taken while we were there. The sun and all the activity wore you out!! I could have put you in the stroller to let you sleep, but I'll let you in on a little secret - I'd rather hold you!! There is just something so sweet about holding you while you sleep.
I love you, my sweet 'Lijah, I love you.

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Sweet. sweet picture. Treasure the moments :)

Ami said...

What a sweet photo!

Sara said...

Love this pic and love this cute little man!

Deidre said...

Oh, I love that picture. There's nothing like holding a sleeping baby that NEEDS us so much. I still can't believe he's already 5 months old. Wow!

Your comment on my TT post cracked me up - yep, you caught me - I posted it late Wednesday night :)

Kim said...

So precious!!!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

5 months? Already?! Oh, Erin, time is just flying by, isn't it? Your little 'Lijah is just beautiful and precious. I'm holding tight to this time because I know how fleeting it is. =) Hope this week is going well for you...

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Such a sweet post to your little man:)

Anonymous said...

oh my word, i can't believe he's that old either! I guess mine is ALMOST 3 months!

What a great picture, you always take great pictures.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved