Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Love Note from the Almighty

Never will I leave you,
Never will I forsake you,
Never.
Be strong and courageous,
Do not be terrified,
or discouraged,
For I am with you
wherever you go.
Nothing, absolutely Nothing
can separate you from My love.
I love you with an everlasting love.
I,
I, who formed you from the dust,
Yes, I love you.
You,
You are My precious lamb,
My lamb that I love to carry close to My heart.
When you are afraid trust in Me,
Lift up your soul to Me,
Hide yourself in the shadow of My wings.
And, I will be the Lifter of your head,
I will make you bold and stouthearted,
I will be your confidence,
Your guide,
Your shelter from the storm,
Your shade from the heat.
You can rest.
You can rest, My child.
For My yoke is easy,
And My burden is light.
You need only be still,
For, I,
The Lord, Your God,
The Almighty,
The King of Kings,
I,
I will fight for you,
Because I love you.
Though a mother may forget the child at her breast,
And, have no compassion on the child she has borne,
I will not forget you.
I have engraved you on the palms of My hands.
You are Mine.
You belong to Me.
And, no one can snatch you from My hand.
So, rest, My child.
I take great delight in you.
I quiet you with My love
And, I rejoice over you with singing.
So, lay down and sleep in peace, My child.
For, I,
I alone make you dwell in safety.
I,
Your Father,
Your God,
Your Maker,
I
Love
you.

6 comments:

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

I really needed to hear this tonight! thank you!

Laura said...

You have such a way of putting things together....so good for my heart to hear all of these truths in one place.

Kim said...

I loved this and needed to hear it.

Jenny said...

really, really wonderful and encouraging! Thanks, Erin!!

jeni said...

I love this! Did you write this yourself?

Michelle Peacock said...

Oh. Wow. 'Nuff said...

Thank you for sharing that!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved