Monday, September 15, 2008

The Chill of An Early Fall. . .

The calendar says that autumn officially begins next week.

But, I have news for the calendar. . .

Autumn is here!!


Even my favorite Dogwood agrees!

Last weekend Erik took the boys and I to a restaurant with a patio. We chose to sit outside and eat our dinner. And, drum roll please. . .

I got chilly, and ended up having to put on my denim jacket!!!!

Yay!

Then, today Deana B. came over to bring me a sonic drink (so thoughtful :-). And, when I went outside to tell her goodbye, the cool breeze hit me in the face. An amazingly wonderful feeling! So, after I put JCT down for rest time and Elijah down for his nap, I put on a pot of Bifferdoodle and lit cinnamon candle! It is celebration time!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so jealous. It was 97 degrees here in Central Florida today (according to my car thermometer) and it doesn't look like Fall will be here anytime soon. Sigh...

Sarah said...

I think we share our love for fall--I wish we could share some Bifferdoodle together, too! We slept with our windows open last night, and it was 65 in our bedroom this morning! Such a great thing; I wish fall would last forever :)

The Collins said...

Thank you for letting me see fall through your eyes. The palm trees in FL never look like that--thanks for sharing : )
Beth

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Fall is the best, isn't it? I should really restock my candles. And coffee for that matter. I just used the last bit this morning!

picturesofhisgrace said...

I am with you girl! Hannah is cheering for her school's pee wee team and they had a football game last night. It was football weather. I came home and made myself a cup of coffee and I burned my cinnamon bun candle. I am so ready for fall! Love you!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved