Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 2 months, sweet one!


Your two month anniversary just happened to fall on my 33rd birthday!! So, happy birthday to us, sweet one! I love you to pieces! You are smiling almost to the point of laughter! You are cooing and almost rolling over! You can lift your head and chest high up off the ground when you are having playtime on your tummy! You try to see all that is going on around you. The other day for the first time you smiled at JCT while he was talking to you, and it made his week! He loved the attention from you!



I cannot describe to you how very much your big brother Elijah loves you. Oh, my goodness, he wants to be with you all. the. time! It is very sweet, but it kinda drives me crazy! I am constantly trying to keep you safe from all his lovin'. Bless his heart, he has no idea how to be gentle. But, boy, does he love you! I look forward to watching your friendship with him grow and grow over the years!



Here are a few pictures taken during the last month. . .



He's a good big brother. He's had a lot of practice!!






I bravely put you on a blanket in the middle of the family room floor after Elijah had gone to sleep. You were not alone for long! These two found you quickly and stayed with you!!!




I love your sweet little face, my son!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute! You have an adorable family. Happy Birthday, Erin!

Messy and Wonderful said...

Happy Birthday Erin! What a great way to celebrate your day - being thankful for those blessings around you.

Sarah said...

AHHH! I thought of you the very first thing this morning when I woke up and was still half-asleep, and promised myself I wouldn't forget to call and tell you happy birthday--and here it is, almost 9 p.m., and I'm re-remembering! I'm so sorry, sweet friend, that I didn't call in time!

I hope your birthday today was (and still is!) wonderful, and that you felt loads of love from all those boys of yours! I'm sending you love from (your very forgetful friend in) Texas :)

Happy, happy birthday!!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you and Happy Two Months to one sweet and very cute little guy.

Your boys are precious!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved