Thursday, November 13, 2008

From baby boy to little man in less than 20 minutes!

We took him in a baby boy and brought him out a little man. Where did we go & what did we do??
We took Elijah to get his haircut for the very first time!! It was hard to see those sweet curls fall, but I love his new clean cut look!

He wanted nothing to do with sitting in the barber shop chair. He arched his little back and began to throw a tantrum. But, when his mama pulled out a sucker and told him he could have it if he sat in the chair, he quickly sat still and quiet.

Here are pics from the day. . .

Before. . .




The first chop chop. . .




The sucker that saved the day. . .



Happy Lijah ~ Stretching Joshua. . .



Almost done. . .


All done and in Pop's arms. . .


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't so hard to give them that first cut?!? I had my little guys done the first time a few months ago. It changes their look so much. Elijah almost looked like he was enjoying it towards then end there. What a cutie!

picturesofhisgrace said...

Dum Dum lollipops! What lifesavers! Aaron has always loved getting his hair trimmed. But he knows at the end that Ms. Patsy will give him a dum dum! Actually she now gives him two! He eats both at the same time. Elijah is growing up so fast! He is such a sweetheart!
We are in the mountains for a few days of vacation. They have a computer here. So it's nice to sit here and read your blog and have time to comment. I read it all the time and love every post. Love you guys and miss you, Deana B, Afton and Sean, too!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Oh, I dreaded that first cut, but the end result is always so cute.

However, if I'd know how curly my son's hair would be, and how fast it would grow, and I may not have dreaded that first cut so much. He is in constant need of a haircut!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved