Sunday, November 23, 2008

JCT's Thanksgiving Dinner. . .

You simply have to love this silly little pilgrim. . .
Oh, yes, he is something. . .
something very special indeed!

This past week I had the great privilege of attending Thanksgiving Dinner at JCT's preschool. His class was dressed as pilgrims, and Afton's class was dressed as Indians. So, here is a picture of the little cuties!



Deana B and her sweet little girl. . .


My entourage. . .




What Erik Daniel did throughout the dinner party. . .



JCT's big buddy at school. . .



Sweet, happy girl. . .




(Looking like her mama!)


Lijah even got into the spirit! He stole some poor kids hat and put it on before I could catch him! It never occurred to him that he was younger than the other children! Cute little Indian boy! Don't worry, we gave it back right after the picture!


I love the opportunity to highlight one of the boys, to make the day all about them! JCT loved getting to be the center for a little while! I love that little man to pieces. . .


Precious child, I am thankful for you! You can always make me smile! What a loving little boy you have turned out to be! Your Daddy and I rejoice over you! Thank You, Father, for giving us this darling little boy to raise up to be a man after Your heart!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

They are so so cute!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved