Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 4 Months, little Darling!!



What a cute little sweetheart you are! Love those chubby cheeks!!

I took you to the doctor a few weeks ago, and he said that you were quite healthy, my little man!! He said you were the size of a good six month old!! You were in the 90th percentile in height! And, you weighed in at 16 pounds 4 ounces!! Sweet man, you cried for a milli-second when they gave you your shots, and then you were over it! Tough guy!

Your biggest accomplishment this past month was finding your feet! I love to watch you play with them. You are a joy to me, and I thank my God for you!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved