Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Darling Dasher. . .

Jct had his preschool Christmas party this past Thursday. It was the first of 6 Christmas parties our family had in 3 days!! Tis the season to be busy. . . I mean, jolly! :-) It was a fun little party, and another opportunity to celebrate one of my middle men! JCT is a character, oh, my, yes, he is, and I love his little socks off! Here he is in the reindeer line up. . . He was Dasher, which I thought was quite appropriate, since he dashes about my house like a wonderfully keyed up deer should! Making sure his antlers were on straight. . .







The preschoolers singing Christmas carols to their adoring fans who snapped photos and shot video footage like crazed paparozzi. . .





After they finished their little program, Santa made a surprise appearance. This was meant to be a good thing, but it sent a few children into a fearful, tearful state. I would have been one of those scared little ones thirty years ago. . . My JCT however was not one of those afraid. He is too curious! Here is my inquisitive little guy checking out the man in red. . .





With his teacher, Ms. Kim. . .







I have been so impressed with her! She has taught JCT a lot over the past semester. She is studying to be an elementary ed teacher, and she will make a great one!!



Here he is with classroom buddy, Samuel, playing dinosaurs. . .






And, here he is with sweet Afton. . .




And, here we are. . .

Erik Daniel is just like an extra appendage! We go everywhere together! Thank You, Jesus, for my sweet little baby! We are like Mama Kangaroo and Baby Joey!


It was a fun morning and fun beginning to all our holiday festivities!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Very cute - looks like a fun time!

Deidre said...

I am in love with those shirts - how precious!

Carolina Mama said...

Soo sweet. Merry Christmas!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved