Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good vs Not so Good


For the last 6 months or so, I have made a habit of keeping this cake stand full at all times ~ or most times, anyway. The house just seems more homey with fresh baked goods smiling up at you when you come in the backdoor! Sometimes the baked goods are healthy and sometimes not, but today for the first time they are both. . .

So, would you rather be good and go with the banana bread muffins complete with milled flax seed and wheat germ (my boys love them) :-) or not so good and go with the chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies ( a.k.a. doo-doo cookies ~ but you'll never hear me call them that!!) ;-)!!! Ha! I'm going with the cookies everytime after 9:00 a.m.!!! And, my boys agree wholeheartedly!

4 comments:

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

I'll do both!

Deidre said...

I'd go for the chocolate pb no bake cookies everytime.

I'm the same way about baked goods, Erin. I don't think my home feels like 'home' if there isn't something in the cakeplate at all times - most of the time it's cupcakes .... or brownie cupcakes :)

Jenny said...

We call those chocolate/pb cookies "no bake cookies" at our house. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! They don't last long at our house. I love to bake!

deana b said...

We will be over first thing in the morning for the chocolate cookies!!!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved