Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sweet Baby James

Okay, so he's not really all that much of a baby anymore!! But, he is still my baby at least for the next 9 months, and really, he always will be. This is my little crowd pleaser! The word "shy" has never been used in the same sentence as the words "James Christofer." When we go places, he literally reaches for perfect strangers as if to say, "Please take me to a place far away and much more interesting than my mother's hip." He is all smiles and laughs. And, now that he has started singing - watch out!! He sings very loud, and well umm. . . a little off key!! But, he is adorable. . .

He is into everything!! EVERYTHING!! And, when we get on to him, he smiles and continues to do whatever he is doing!! He is quite a different little boy from his parent-pleasing brother! I am learning. And, that makes me all the more excited to see what his sweet new brother or sister will be like!! God is so amazingly creative.

12 comments:

Donnetta said...

Sounds like my second born... social bug without a shy bone in her.

Look out world... here they come! :-)

Renee said...

You're boys are absolutely adorable! And I would rather listen to babies that sing off key over "real" music any day. :)

Sarah said...

I could eat him up from right here in my family room:) He is so cute!! And Caiden and Grayson are such polar opposites, too--teaching Caiden "stranger danger" is impossible; to him, there are no strangers!! I bet he and JCT would have a blast together. Come to think of it, putting all FOUR of them together would be so much fun!!

Erin said...

I totally agree, Sarah! I can't wait to put them all together one day!! Now that will be pure fun - 4 boys all so close in age!!

And, renee, I t-totally agree. . . Babies singing off key is music to my ears!!

Melzie said...

awww look at that grin :) How are you feeling? xoxo melzie

Kelli said...

LOL- yeah, the tights thing, too funny.

Basically, I think the soap is a "purity" thing. All I Know is, my nurse is a shrew (although I love her for all she knows) and so she says Ivory and I say Costco!

Some day? I get a new kidney and a new soap. I'm thinking Bath and Bodyworks anything.

Kelli said...

ohhhhh-kkkkkkkkk

You are free to remove that comment above any-time. I have no idea where blogger pulled that up- I posted that s.o.m.e.w.h.e.r.e. else 2 days ago.

Goodness ----

Girl Raised in the South said...

Not only is God so gracious as to give some of us multiple children, he goes to the bother of giving them quite different personalities. Enriches the whole parenting journey, and stretches us in all sorts of ways. Our three - nothing alike, yet they adore each other. Most of the time.

Southern Girl said...

What a sweetheart! And man, I need that hat. That is a cool hat. ;)

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a doll and he is indeed a baby. My "baby" is almost 15 and just started high school but "baby" he will always be. Adorable picture!

Paula said...

CUTIE PIE! Don't you love that God gives you two different personalities. Love that comes from two different places. Lessons learned differently!! What a wonderful God!

Michelle said...

He is just precious! I can see he will keep the crowds roaring through out his life.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved