Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Son, the Poster Child for Juice Plus


This picture says it all. . . Joshua is dipping one of his vegetable gummies (vitamins - but a juice plus rep would argue that they are much more than just vitamins - hence why I spend a fortune on them each month) in cheese dip. And, it is not just cheese dip. It is what we, at our house, call "white cheese dip." You know, the real thing, the good stuff, from our local Mexican restaraunt. My son has a theory - "Everything tastes better with cheese dip on it!" And, I would have to agree with him. . . most of the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, he looks older! Did he get a haircut? your boys are just so precious with their red hair.

Big Mama said...

He's probably just making sure that he's getting the proper calcium intake. It's all about the nutrition that cheese dip offers, isn't it?

Erin said...

Calissa,

He did get a hair-cut, and she cut it too short!! So, yes, he did grow up overnight on me!

Anonymous said...

I second what Big Mama said--everything is better with cheese:) (Except diet Coke!)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved