Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines 2007

Valentines Day 2007 could have ended at 7:00 a.m. if you ask me. I had already received all the love I needed by that time! At 2 a.m. in the morning, Erik woke up, rolled over, and said, "I love you." He does this occasionally from time to time when he wakes up in the middle of the night. He whispers sweet things to me. Sometimes I acknowledge them and sometimes I am just too sleepy. But, his next sentence touched my little heart. He said, "I love you so much it's crazy. I really do." Now that woke me up enough to respond with an "I love you, too," before I quickly returned to my near comatose state. Then, at 6:45 I woke up to an adorable little red headed boy standing beside my bed with a big smile. As soon as I opened my eyes, Joshua said, "Happy Valentines Day. I love you, Sweetie." And, I decided that I could just cover myself back up and go to sleep because the day was complete! All the love I needed. . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he called you Sweetie. That literally made my heart skip a beat. Oh, the love of a husband and little boys.... your valentine's day sounds pretty awesome. What a blessing to have the family you do... and to think, another little boy to add to the mix very soon. :)

Donnetta said...

How very sweet and precious. I'm glad the day was so very wonderful and memorable for you!!

Sarah said...

You got a good man, Erin. A very good one! And thanks to him, there are three other good "men" to love on you!! Lucky you :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!

Karen said...

Precious! Just precious!

Linda said...

And it just doesn't get any better than that this side of heaven!!

Lori said...

This is sweet. I go to bed before Manly Man and many times when he goes to bed he comes in a kisses me and tells me how much he loves me, he does not think I hear (which I only hear half the time) but I LOVE IT =)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved