Friday, April 06, 2007

Thank you for THINKING of me!!

I only have a second, but I wanted to thank Deidre at For Such a Time as This, Momrn2 at My Quiet Corner, Gwen at Ivey Sirmans, and Kilikina at Live Each Moment to the Fullest, for thinking of me for the Thinking Blogger Award!! It means so much to me that you thought of me!! Each of their blogs are very thought provoking and have great spiritual depth. Each one has been a blessing to me! I am honored. Thanks so much.

I tried with all my little brain cells to figure out how to get the little Thinking guy on this post, but I could not do it!!! I will be thinking of my five to pass this award on to. . .

Thanks again so very much!!

6 comments:

uuu said...

congrats! and i too was another reader that selected you --- so be sure to read my brag on you as well. thought i left a comment here yesterday BUT - blogger wasn't loving me too much and i went back looking for my comment on your "southern/sweet tea" post and of course, it's not there! so congratulations again ---- you touch and bless many of us!!! *and you made me feel normal when you shared that you were a bit irritable in your 3rd pregnancy, cause i am too!* LOL!

Donnetta said...

You are so very deserving friend!! Obviously many others thought so too! :-)

Linda said...

Congratulations Erin. It is so very well deserved.
Have a very blessed Easter.

Kim said...

Very well deserved Erin! You have a beautiful thought provoking blog that inspires mothers to enjoy their children...I love it!

Kim

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Congratulations, Erin! You deserve it.

Kelly said...

Well deserved--I dubbed you, as well!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved