Monday, May 07, 2007

More Blogging Goodness. . .

Just in case you are looking for a few new reads, I thought that I would let you know about some of my friends who have recently started their own blogs.

Sara, I wrote a post about Sara a few months ago, and I shared a testimony that she had written. If I knew how to link to a post, I would do that for you. But, unfortunately, I do not. So, forgive me, please. Sara is super fun, very deep, and she has a great dog! We were inseparable during junior high and high school, and soon she is moving within 30 miles of me. God is so good!

Jen, my sister-in-love, you know, the one who was my best friend in nursing school and then we ended up marrying brothers. . . What can I say about my Jen? She is beautiful inside and out. She is an awesome Mommy. One day I will write an entire post about how we met, got all goose-bumpy knowing instantly that God had something special in store for our friendship, spent the last two years of college joined at the hip (and heart), and then ended up marrying brothers. the story of our friendship is an unimaginably wonderful story, and it just keeps getting better year after year. . .

Ali is one of Jen's best friends, and they decided to embark on this blogging journey together. So, I had to mention her, too!! She is pure sunshine, and you will feel her joy when you read her posts! Everytime I visit Jen, I get to spend a little time with Ali. And, I can honestly say that she is one of the brightest and most joy-filled people I have ever met! I am excited to be able to keep up with her sweet family through her blog!

So, if you get a minute drop by and welcome them to the wonderful world of blog! I know that you will love them!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SO GLAD I peeked in here tonight before going to bed! I wondered if Jen had started her blog yet--on the other hand, reading it is going to make me miss her even more :)

It was so good to talk to you today, sweet friend!! And I don't think the issue we discussed (the non-life threatening one) is going to be a problem!! If that's too cryptic, call me!! :) Love you!

Jackson said...

Hey Erin... totally fine to put me in there! I think it's sooo fun getting to read how God works in all of our lives. Pure, true testimonies!! Love ya bunches... and welcome to the mommy of three boys club!!! You're gonna be awesome!!! love... ali

Kelly said...

Thanks--always love discovering new blogs.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved