Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny. . .

I imagine Peyton Manning as the silly middle brother in a family of boys. His personality is so cute!!! Erik and I loved this when we watched it last night on SportsCenter!! So glad that I could find it on good old youtube!!! Peyton is Erik's favorite quarterback, so he would be happy if the Colts won next Sunday. But, Erik grew up in New Orleans, so he would be happy if the Saints won, too!! It is a win-win situation for us!! Here is the fun little link!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPsnV4KfuI

1 comment:

FaceforGrace said...

I have to tell you that we are a Manning family. So much so that if Lilli would have been a boy the name we had chosen was Cooper...the oldest Manning brothers name. He was also a football player but has a condition that affected his playing ability. We LOVE the Mannings! And we also feel that we are in a Win Win situation with the Super Bowl. Living in South Louisiana- we are totally pulling for the Saints. However, I will be delighted to see Peyton pull a win! It's going to be an AWESOME game!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved