Monday, August 13, 2012

Prep Day!

Last Monday was our prep day for this school year!  We did our annual back to school treasure hunt, so the boys could find all their fun new school supplies!

Here they are with the first clue...


I think I did 16 clues this year?  It was a long hunt, but they loved it!!  My clues don't rhyme, and they are fairly simple!


Reading another clue...


The treasure at the end...


 The first thing we did after the treasure hunt was tie-dye t-shirts!  This was a first for me!  It was so easy and fun!  You cannot mess it up!  Love that!


The boys had so much fun doing it that they are begging me to let them do it again!


 Everybody made their own, and they are all unique.  I love how they turned out!  I even made one for myself and for Jack!


After we finished our t-shirts, I took turns meeting with each boy individually.  We discussed what the schedule for our schooldays would be this year, and we discussed their various classes and what was going to be expected of them.  All these wonderful ideas came from my sweet friend and homeschool mentor Roan.  It was a fun day!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved