Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Fourth Birthday, Eriky!

I LOVE this kid!!!  He has personality oozing out of his cute little ears!  And, he has this sweetness about him that I just can't explain.  He is precious, and I am thankful that he is mine to love!


I've seen his Daddy give me this same look....


Just plain cute...


Silly boy...


Can hearts explode?  It is simply too much for one mama to take in...


I started asking me a month or so ago what kind of birthday he wanted.  He kept telling me that he wanted an "elephant birthday."  I have to say this was not the easiest of themes to work with, but I did my best.  We ate a lot of peanut related foods.  It was the best I could come up with!  This was his cake...


He loved it!  And, these were the happies I forgot to hand out...


The happy birthday boy...


Ready to blow out his candles...


Birthday boy...


Blowing out the candles...


Erik Daniel Manning you add so much to our family!  Your Daddy and I are so thankful for the huge blessing that you are to us.  We are thankful that we get to watch you grow year by year.  You are as unique as the cute little cowlick God crowned you with, and we love every inch of you!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved