Saturday, December 29, 2007

Slighty out of Context

Among the new and amazing toys that Joshua received for Christmas is a truck. And, not just any truck, it is a crane like truck similar to Lofty - for those of you familiar with Bob the Builder. This evening Joshua was playing with it in the mudroom. And, he proceeded to hook the crane to our vented utility room door. He then began reeling the crane in causing one of the wooden pieces of the vented door to bow. Watching him and cringing, I said, "No, sir, Joshua. You could break part of the door. You cannot do that."

To which he answered, "Yes. Yes, I can do it," then he smiled a sly little smile, looked me in the eyes and said with great confidence. . .

"I can do ALL things through Christ Who strengthens me!"

5 comments:

Sara said...

Hee hee!

Jenny said...

That is cute! Did you have a hard time not smiling??

Fresh Girl said...

Aww, my very favorite verse...twisted in a most adorable way. ;)

Anna said...

That is hilarious and adorable!

I just came by through Sarah's In the Midst of It, and I also wanted to say that I love your blog design. :)

Susan said...

Oh you have to love it when they are so CUTE and stubborn at the same time. What a sweet memory, though.

I've been out blog surfing today and found your place. What a blessing!

:-) Susan


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved