Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Little Afternoon Nap. . .




I had to take a picture because this may be the last time I ever see this precious sight! My sweet Joshua took a nap today for the first time in over a year! I think VBS, T-ball, and swimming may be wearing him out, too! I'm glad that it isn't just me feeling extra worn out this week!






There is just something about watching a child sleep! Oh, me! Precious! He fell asleep under the duvet at the end of Erik and my bed! Snuggled into peaceful sleep! And, I don't know what to do with myself!! The house hasn't been this quiet in the middle of the day in soooo long!! I may have to make a pot of Bifferdoodle to celebrate! Who cares if it is 90 degrees outside - days like this don't come along very often!!!!!!
Updated to add: I couldn't quit taking pictures of him! All boys slept for 2 hours! Lijah is still sleeping! But, the bad news is that Joshua has a 101.6 temp!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I love pix of sleeping kiddos

The Collins said...

Erin,
I found you through Jen and Ali and just love your blog. Your sweet mommy heart is such an encouragement to me!
Beth


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved