Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So, Who Are You For?


And so, Joshua, JCT, and I were swimming during Elijah's nap time yesterday. I was treading water for exercise while they played. Out of the blue Joshua swims over to me, looks me straight in the eyes, and with the all seriousness of a seasoned sport's expert, he asks me. . .
"So, who are you for?"
"What do you mean, 'who am I for?'" I ask.
After giving me a "Duh. . . Mommy" sort of look, he clarified. . .
"I mean, are you for the Lakers or the Philistines?"
I laughed so hard that I could hardly breathe!!
"Umm. . . Do you mean the Celtics?" I asked him.
"Yeah, yeah. . . the Celtics." he said in a teenagery whatever sort of way. . .

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is so cute!! :)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved