Thursday, July 03, 2008

If This Doesn't Work. . .

I may have to run away from home. . .



This is the last straw! I posted these pictures above the toilet in our most frequented restroom at home. Surely, hopefully, they will look up and allow my pictures to jog their memories of what I like to call "potty manners."
For some reason my darling little boys cannot remember to do the following four things when they use the restroom. . .


#1 Lift the seat up. (Call it laziness, but they often leave the seat down and leave little drips on the seat when they go!)


#2 Put the seat down. (Mommy does not want to fall in the potty when it is her turn to go - especially not 8 months pregnant!)
#3 Flush.
#4 Wash their sweet little hands!
Please God, let this work!

6 comments:

Casey said...

This is genius!

Phil said...

Boys! I can't imagine!! What a different world than our house!!!

Miss you guys!

Erin U

Jennifer said...

I love this!!! If you want to make another set I'll buy them! :-)

picturesofhisgrace said...

I am laughing! Sorry I missed your call yesterday! We were off to the mountains for Kevin's brother's wedding today! Love you!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

That is so cute. We're working on potty training our little boy right now. I may have to steal this idea. BTW, little girls aren't much better.

Francine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea. I had never thought of this but will soon be working with the little boy I am a nanny for. So I may just have to borrow this idea and see if it will work. Thanks for sharing and I hope and pray it worked for you.
Hugs
Francine


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved