Monday, July 07, 2008

Red, White, and Blue - Our Way

That is. . .

Bleeding & bruising on fair, white, red headed little boy skin!





We he had another chin splitting good time!!


As I watched Elijah waddle excitedly towards me and then fall face up (chin down) on our concrete floors, I knew. I knew that when I picked him up there would be a split in his chin. And, sure enough, there was! But, thankfully, this time the good doctor said that my baby would heal okay without stitches!!! Yay!
I am beginning to think boys and injuries just seem to go hand in hand!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello...i have been reading your blog now for several months...mama drama at rebeccajune.blogspot.com....anyhoo, i love your insight, humor, etc...even though i have three girls i can relate to so many of your thoughts, frustrations, inspirations, etc. i was catching up with your blog this AM and love love love your thoughts in the one about "finding God in the sand pile" cant remember what your title was, but God just keeps reminding me of that whenever I get frustrated about not getting "alone time in the morning with Him"...you wrote that very well! i am a morning person and love to get up at 5 and know that my kids will prob sleep til 7 or 8...i love schedules, lists, and routines...and ya, seems like kids just know when mom is up??? hope your day is beaming and full of Jesus! =)

Jackson said...

Hey Erin... about to blog about our latest injury... hope little guy is fine!!!

Rae said...

Oh, yes! Boys and boo-boos. They're best friends!! So glad to hear your little one will heal just fine. Stitches are the worst!! And not just for the patient. I mean for the Mama!!! :)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved