Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Home at Christmastime 2008

Welcome to our home!
This is the sound and smell of choice in our home this season. . .

And, I love to make a little stove-top potpourri. . .

If you came to visit, I'd offer you you a cookie! The boys and I had fun making and decorating them this past weekend. Sour Cream Sugar Cookies just like my Mama makes ~ yum!!!


Our tree and a precious little boy. . .

The foyer. . .
And, I love this little tree in the boy's room! I had the grand idea that the boys should start collecting ornaments for their own special tree ~ ornaments from their favorite teams. Actually it is my ultimate goal for them to have all the SEC, ACC, and Big 10 teams represented. This will take a few years, but by the time they are in high school, I am hoping that they will be able to fill a 6 foot tree!!!

Have a great day, and a Merry, merry Christmas from our home to yours!

8 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful!! Love the front doors too!

picturesofhisgrace said...

Is the sugar cookie recipe a family secret or can you share? I am wanting to make sugar cookies with the kids Christmas Eve. I was going to start pouring over cookbooks to look for a good recipe. Your house is beautiful as always. Love the decorations. love you

Deidre said...

Beautiful, Erin! I love your front doors - so welcoming.

I see UNC represented on the boys' tree, but Eric would ask where the love for NCState is? Ha!

Merry Christmas!

dawn said...

I would love it if you could share the sour cream cookie recipe. Sounds delightful!

Carol said...

OH yeah! I'm groovin' on that college football tree! Thanks for having us over. Merry Christmas!

Bonita said...

Love those doors!

Julie said...

You have a beautiful home! I love your foyer, esp the color with the white. I love seeing color in other people's homes, but am always scared to try it in our home. Our foyer is neutral beige (boring)! You may have inspired me though...

Anonymous said...

loooooove the idea for the boy's tree! I think I may start something like that here....hubs would love it!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved