Friday, January 16, 2009

Can I just say. . .

that I love you people ~ especially those of you who left comments encouraging me to go ahead and indulge in a cup of coffee.

My father-in-love, a lover of coffee too, came to visit us yesterday. So, in order to be a thoughtful hostess, I felt compelled to make a pot of coffee this morning. . . for him. . . and for me, too, of course!

So, this morning I held in my very own hands a warm green mug (my favorite) filled to the brim with Bifferdoodle decaf and French Vanilla creamer. And, it was, as per usual, heaven on earth for this coffee loving girl. It was especially wonderful this particular morning because of the simple fact that the temperature was in single digits when I woke up! Single digit temperatures and coffee go hand in hand if you ask me! And, in that case I better get another pot a brewin' because as the sun is going down so is the temperature!

5 comments:

picturesofhisgrace said...

I am about to go pour another cup of Bifferdoodle and add some vanilla creamer. I am enjoying this one more night before I start thriving(my eating program) again. I can't have the creamer with the sugar on that program. I have developed a taste for coffee with just a little lite creamer in it, no sugar added. I have tried to become a lover of green tea. It's very difficult. I like raspberry tea for menstral cramps and I like English breakfast tea. It's just not the same as coffee, especially Biff's coffee. Love you!

Sunshine said...

OH MY WORD. My package of bifferdoodle coffee came this afternoon. And oh my - it is the best cup of coffee I have ever had. And I have tasted a LOT of coffee. THANK you SO SO much for telling us about bifferdoodle. I hope you have a great weekend. Sunshine

Sarah said...

I wanted to leave you a comment earlier and tell you to give up the green tea, especially since YOU were the one who convinced me to start drinking coffee back in '06 at Carrie's, but I held back.

So now I'm saying: give up the green tea and stick with Biff! I ordered some a while back, and it is SO good! Pop in Alli R., pour in the creamer, and toast me in TX, because you know I'll be doing the same thing :)

Jill said...

My little coffee deprived brain does not know what Bifferdoodle is? Is is a southern thing?
My husband and I recently joined the coffee cup club and haven't ventured much beyond the aisle at our local grocery store.
Fill me in please. The weatherman promises me many a.m. temps below zero this winter and sounds like I might need this Bifferdoodle to get me out of bed.

Phil said...

I am late commenting, but I have to say it too....COFFEE!!!!!!!! You are so right about the green tea...it is not in the same league as coffee...it is not a "comfort drink!"

I have not tried Bifferdoodle, but after reading all your posts on it, and seeing the comments here, I may have to give it a try!

Love you!
Erin U


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved