Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SnowBiff. . .

I had planned on starting back on green tea this morning. In fact, I had even consumed one full cup of it when it started snowing. . .


And, I mean, really, who can drink green tea when sweet little snowflakes are floating around outside your windows. No one! Snow calls for hot chocolate or, in my case, Bifferdoodle!!!!


(And, Jill, Bifferdoodle (if you click on the Biff in the post linked to the word Bifferdoodle, it will take you to his website) is simply flavored coffee made by some guy in Arkansas named Biff. It is his version of Snickerdoodle flavored coffee, and it is so yummy! You can literally taste the cinnamon! If you lived a little closer, I'd love to have you over and introduce you to it!!! I have made many of my friends Bifferdoodle converts!) And, in case anyone wonders, Biff and I do not know each other. I am just his biggest fan, and he doesn't know that I exist. I am just promoting good coffee with pure sincerity!)


So, anyway, here I sit with my favorite green mug filled with steaming hot Bifferdoodle and French Vanilla creamer watching little snow flurries chase each other to the ground. The pond is almost completely frozen which just adds to the cold/cozy mood that I am in today!!


The house is warm & calm. Joshua & JCT are at school & preschool. The little boys are watching the Backyardigans, and I am feeling lazy, very, very, very lazy. Which is actually unusual for me because I am usually revved up and ready to go in the mornings! But, this morning I have given myself permission to take it slow. I mean, really what is the joy in being a stay at home mom if I keep myself crazy busy with housework all day!! The only work being done in my home this morning is being done by my beloved dishwasher and washing machine. Ahhhh. . .


Well, I better go top off my cup of coffee and give Erik Daniel a little lovin'! I hope things are cozy and warm in your neck of the woods!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

If I were drinking Biff today (I wish I were!!), it wouldn't be SnowBiff, it would be SpringBiff! It's so warm outside that Caiden is playing out in the front yard! Crazy. So instead of coffee, I'm drinking my first love, Diet Coke :)

I really need to order some more Bifferdoodle, though--Chris and I both LOVE it, thanks to you!!

Love you!

Jill said...

I'm off to order some of Biff's coffee right now. Sounds perfect for the cold mornings we have here every day from now until April!!

We had green tea at the Japanese Restaurant we went to over the weekend and I've alreaday made a pot of it. Hot is much better than cold.

Enjoy the snow.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved