Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy 6 months, little darling!



Wow, half a year already! You are growing like a cute little weed - 27.5 inches and 18 pounds and 2 ounces! You are a joy, my little one.

You are almost crawling and almost sitting up by yourself - but not quite! You can prop yourself up on two hands like a cat. When you do it, you look up at me and smile with pride - and then you fall forward. It is really quite amusing! Thanks for always giving me something to smile about!

Bless your sweet heart, you have to be flexible. With your brothers' schedules, your naptimes are never consistent. But, you are a trooper! You hang on tight to my hair, and as long as you are in my arms, you are usually quite content. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to you for that!

One of my favorite things to do with you right now is to lay you in front of me and let you touch my face. You love to feel my nose and eyes and ears. You want to suck on my hair, but I don't let you for fear a stray strand may gag you. You still love to suck on your fingers and toes! What a little bundle of joy you are!

We have begun the great process of solid food feedings. At this point, you spit most of the feeding back out, but we will keep at it until you are eating like a pro!

I am learning you, my little Elijah. Day by day that wonderful little personality of yours emerges more and more! I love you!








5 comments:

Jackson said...

So precious, Erin!! I can relate to your comment of "I'm learning you." I'm having so much precious quiet time with my new little Max (check my blog!)and I'm using our quiet time just to look at him and learn him and soak him up!! Fun being on this journey along with you with our little men!

Donnetta said...

Has it been that long already!!?! He is growing so fast! (As are your other 2 boys!)

What a cutie!

Sara said...

He is SO CUTE!

Be Inspired Always said...

What a cutie :)



My son's are 11 and 10 and I to am still learning them. What an adventure.



Jillian

Jennifer said...

Erin- I have been too long gone from your blog. I loved these new pics and am sorry about JCT's booboo. Happy Autumn to you!!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved