Thursday, May 08, 2008

3 Portraits of Personality

A portrait of 3 year old independence exerting itself in the form of fashion. . .

He refused my help and advice even though it meant he had to constantly pull at his backwards, unbuttoned shorts all afternoon long. . . Oh, well! Perhaps, he will live and learn and eventually trust me!

A Portrait of pure sweetness. . .



How many mothers, when their child comes running to them with a freshly and lovingly picked bouquet of wildflowers says not, "Thank you!" or "Oh, how sweet of you to pick flowers for me," but rather yells, "Hold it right there! I've got to run inside and get my camera! Don't move a muscle! You look soooo cute!" while scurrying her way into the house!

I know one! :-)

And, last but certainly not least, a portrait of a swinging cutie who has stolen my heart in the same sweet way that his two older brothers before him did!

7 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Three beautiful pictures of three handsome boys. Way to go mom!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

This was such a sweet post.

Deidre said...

I would do the exact same thing (run to get my camera). They are just precious, Erin. How BIG is that swing? Room for one more?

Big Mama said...

They're all so cute, Erin. No wonder you needed that camera!

Jenny said...

What a bunch of cuties!! 3 year olds really, really love their independence, don't they!? ;)

HW said...

I certainly wish I had been the mother that said "stop! I need my camera..."
Your boys are precious and your heart will soon be stolen a fourth time, right?

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

Such beautiful little blessings you have. Thanks for sharing with us!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved