Friday, May 02, 2008

The Long Awaited Box. . .

Joshua & JCT have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of JCT's new carseat! We promised JCT that when his new carseat came in we would put it in the back of the van next to Joshua. They have both been on pins and needles waiting. . .


Tuesday evening Erik took Joshua with him to walk Rain for a minute. Erik noticed a large box on the front porch that the Ups man left earlier in the evening. He kept his mouth shut about it wanting Joshua to find it on his own. As they walked along the road, Joshua caught sight of a fluffy, fuzzy dandelion in the grass. He went immediately to it and pulled it. He closed his little eyes and said, "I wish that JCT's carseat would come!" Within a few seconds of making his wish and blowing the fuzzy dandelion seeds into the air, he turned and saw the large box on the front porch!!!

Erik said Joshua was so excited exclaiming, "My wish came true! Daddy, my wish, it came TRUE!!!" And, with almost as much anticipation and excitement as we had about turning Elijah around in his carseat, we loaded the new carseat into the back of the van and took the boys for a before bedtime spin around the neighborhood! I think the look on JCT's face says it all!!!!


4 comments:

Jenn @ Casa de Castro said...

They both look so happy and so proud of themselves. So cute!!

Love your blog. You express the momma's heart so beautifully.

Blessings,
Jenn C

Jenny said...

I think he likes it! They are so cute!

Deidre said...

Oh, how cute! Isn't it so precious how much they want to be together? I love that.

Sharon said...

The look on his face is absolutely precious! I love the colors of their carseats. What kind are they?
Sharon


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved