Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Big Bad Wolf


JCT told me all day on Saturday as he played in the backyard, "Mommy, I am the big Big BIG BAD wolf!" And, he looked so adorable that I had to take a picture of him. He is one cool cat, my little JCT. The sunglasses stayed on most of the day.


The lime green crocs will forever be a memory for me. JCT has wanted crocs for quite some time. Joshua has a pair of brown crocs, and JCT would slip them on from time to time. . . He loved them. So, I went to a friend's store here in town to let JCT pick out his very own pair of crocs. I showed him a black pair, a red pair, an orange pair, and a tan pair. I asked him which one he wanted for his very own. He looked right past the colors I had pulled out and proudly declared, "I want da geen ones." And, how I ask, could a mother refuse? So, he has lime green crocs, and he wears them everyday with everything. And, he loves them. Over and over he tells me, "Mommy, I lika my shoes. I lika my geen shoes, Mommy." Am I proud of my purchase? Oh, yes, I am proud.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Both pictures are adorable!! I think part of the reason I love visiting your blog so much (besides your sweet self) is how much it reminds me of the years when my two boys were little. Precious moments.
I don't blame him for picking the green. Great color. And we may just have to adopt him into our Italian family because he "lika" those shoes!!

Anonymous said...

too cute,i love the crocs

Ivey's Mom said...

The big bad wolf is adorable - especially in his green crocs.

Mrs. C said...

Hi Erin,

I am sorry I am answering your question here...but I didn't see an email address so I hope you don't mind. I am not a "flybaby" per se (definitely do not get the emails) but I have adapted and work on a number of her suggestions into my family (weekly house blessing, zone cleaning, errand day, etc.)for the purpose of sanity. I don't feel like a very organized mama - there are many areas of my life and home that need to be more organized, but I am doing what I can (which includes the meal prep) when I can and I think that is the key!

On another and more applicable note - your big bad wolf is sooooooooooooooo adorable! You have such a beautiful family.

Deidre said...

I love the geen crocs! E. wants some pink ones.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I just love, love, love your stories!! The green Crocs are too precious for words and I laughed out loud at your spring "christening" story! What I have to look forward to... I can't wait!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved