Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Four Months, Little Guy!


My sweet Li Li, how can you already be four months old!! The newborn has completely worn off now! You are all bouncing baby boy now!! What an active little man you are!! You can now roll both ways - from tummy to back and from back to tummy! You are reaching for and playing with toys. You are smiling, laughing, and babbling (loudly) to your brothers! Oh, and you have found the best toy ever - your sweet little feet!!! You love to grab your little feet and pull them to your mouth. It is the best fun ever - at least to you - right now!
And, much to my chagrin, you are officially a finger sucker like your big brother JCT. I vowed that I would not let this happen again. But, there is only so much a mother can do. I try to give you a paci, but you won't have it!! You like your fist and fingers much better!! So, have at it, little man! We'll worry about breaking that habit later. . .
You are a constant source of joy for me! I love you to pieces, little fella! Can't wait to see how you change and grow this month!

7 comments:

Deidre said...

Happy 4 month Birthday, Elijah!

I love that picture, Erin. What a cute smile :)

Wendy said...

He has the best smile!

Ivey's Mom said...

happy 4 months sweet elijah!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby boy!!

And weren't you the one who misspelled *chagrin* in a past post long ago? I remember that for some reason. :) Well, you got it right this time!

Donnetta said...

*sigh*... Where does the time go?!

What a cutie!!

Ami said...

What a beautiful boy!

kittyhox said...

He really is one of the cutest little ones I've ever seen. EXTRA cute!!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved