Friday, September 28, 2007

A Full Swingset and a Good Picture of JCT


HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE THAT I COULD EAT HIM SLAP UP!!




Well, folks, the swinset is officially full!! I have a man at every station, well, almost. . .


As I stood back admiring my sweet boys, all three swinging side by side, the thought occured to me that all three swings were full of little boy goodness! My heart swelled with pride and love. I tilted my head to the side and let out a satisfied sigh. And, then I made this statement to my boys. . .


"Well, boys the swingset is full. All the swings are taken. Isn't that great!"


No one really seemed as overwhelmingly moved by this fact as I did. They all just continued to swing. Then, JCT motioned over to the little red disc thingy that hangs from a long yellow rope on the very end of the swingset and said. . .
"Nope. Not full yet. We gotta wait for MOSES. He can swing on da rope."


"Moses?" I asked. "Who is Moses?"

"He's really little right now, but when he gets bigger he can swing on da rope!"

Just checking, I asked, "So, who is Moses' mama?"

"YOU!" JCT answered.

That is what I was afraid of.

Which made me wonder if it has occured to JCT that he is our only son not named after an Old Testament hero. Whenever it does occur to him, I will remind him that James is his Daddy's favorite book of the Bible. And, hopefully, that, along with the fact that he was named after his grandfathers, will satisfy him.

OH, ME, I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!

11 comments:

Ivey's Mom said...

precious!!!!!!!

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Seeing all three of them swinging on that swingset made me proud for you! What a beautiful Mommy moment:)

Michelle said...

How sweet!

Mrs. J said...

sooo adorable kids!

Wendy said...

So sweet!

Sarah said...

So would you like me to start knitting a baby hat for Baby Moses? :) Just kidding!!

I'm sorry I missed you, sweet Erin--I'll try calling you tomorrow afternoon!!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Erin, I just love coming here because while you are very real, its also very obvious how much you adore your boys. I love that your swingset is full. Those were beautiful pictures.

Just being nose, please disregard if you'd like, but do you think you'll have another one? With babies that cute, how could you not?!

Anonymous said...

I just had my 2nd boy (but you know that) and I was origionally really, really hoping I'd have a girl the 3rd time around. But I find myself secretly hoping for another boy when the time comes to add to our little group.

meredithomas said...

Moses!!???!! Is JCT a prophet??? Let's hope so!! You and your family are precious! I love and miss you!

Katy said...

That is too cute!! Oh..and i read your lil about me up in the left hand corner..and you need to change it from 2 to 3 boys, i think! ;) You have a beautiful family and i love your blog! :)

cindy kay said...

Yes! I feel the same way about my three boys, only instead of three swings, we have three cars!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved