Friday, October 17, 2008

Columbus Day!

Joshua and JCT were out of school/preschool for Columbus Day/Teacher Work Day last Monday. Words cannot express how excited I was to have my boys home with me!! I was so excited that I didn't have to get up and immediately get everyone dressed, fed, and out the door. Instead, we stayed in our pjs a little longer, and I sipped my coffee slowly. . .


What could be better than sitting on the couch, watching cartoons, and sipping coffee while being surrounded by the little ones that I love most!!!


But, once the day got going I wanted it to be fun!! So, we had a wonderful morning of painting!!!!



First, the boys fingerpainted these adorable fall trees! Note that the trunk and branches are their forearm and hand.




Then we painted with apples, or I guess I should say, we stamped with apples!




And, last, I let them paint the pumpkins that they picked out a few weeks ago at the pumpkin patch!




They had a really good time! Painting is always a hit with my guys!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved