Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My "I love erik" shirt and Beautiful Life

About the Valentines t-shirt. . .

All you have to do is search "customized t-shirts." I found several different websites that do this. I don't want to say the name of the one that I used because since I ordered my shirt, I have seen some things on their website that I don't like. So, I'd rather not promote them. I hope those of you who asked for the website understand. There are plenty of other sites that do the same thing! If you want more detailed info, please email me. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions.

If you are looking for a happy feels like spring kind of song. . .

The song "Beautiful Life" by Fisher that is played during the Jon and Kate Plus 8 commercials is on itunes!! I love, love, love this song!! It makes my heart smile! The other night while Erik bathed the big boys upstairs, I stood in the living room and danced with Erik Daniel to this sweet song! And, ya'll, I know it is a secular song, but it sure makes me want to lift my hands to my Father and thank Him for all the cute little blessings He placed in my womb! If you don't have it, and you are a mama, you should really consider buying it!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks Erin, I totally understand! Thanks for being discerning about that. I will try to find that song online. :)

Blessings!

Kim said...

I totally understand. I have linked to things before not realizing the sometimes "shady" associations.

I love shirts like that!

Elizabeth said...

I bought the song and I love it. My baby girl dances to it, and so do I!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved