Saturday, July 07, 2012

Happy 3 Months, Little Em!


The most common question that I am asked is if I can tell a difference in Emery yet ~ a difference that distinguishes her as a female from all my sweet male children.  My usual answer is, "No, not yet!"  But, the last few weeks I have noticed something slightly unusual about her, something she does that the boys did not do.  And, that is...

she talks A LOT!!!  If I put her in her swing, she will babble incessantly to the little giraffe toy on it.  While I change her diaper, she talks and talks and talks to me.  Sometimes I'll be holding her over my shoulder and I will hear her sweet chatter in my ear.  She is a doll, and she has my heart.

This is a short video of Emery and her namesake, her Nana...



IMG 3251 from Erin Dukes on Vimeo.

Pop is quite fond of his little Em, too...


You are such a blessing, little girl!  We cannot wait to watch you grow day by day, year by year.  We love you, sweet one!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved