Sunday, June 01, 2008

Breakin' It In!

Okay, so the water was not quite warm enough for the boys to thoroughly enjoy their first little dip in the pool. But, that didn't stop them from diving right on into the water!!! Well, maybe they didn't dive. . . It was actually more of a slow, cautious one toe at a time kind of progression into the water!




No doubt, it was Joshua who enjoyed himself the most!! The arctic water didn't seem to ward him off at all.


Erik and JCT appeared a bit more stiff and uncomfortable in the cold water.



In fact, in the words of his father, "Joshua is monsterously crazy. JCT and I are a bit more reasonable!"


This is JCT hiding behind the back porch table. He is hiding from "Squirty," the pool cleaner who has a nasty habit of spraying wildly without warning. Everytime "Squirty" made his way close to JCT, the poor child would jump out of the pool and run for cover!

And, this is what Elijah did while his Daddy and brothers swam in the subzero waters. . .


He had serious things to contemplate while his carefree and silly brothers were busy playing. . .



All in all, I think everyone had a good time - even Mama who watched from behind the lens of a camera!

3 comments:

Cayce's crazy life said...

I'm glad you're back from your "babymoon"! I enjoy your sweet love for your family and the beautiful way you journal. Happy swimming!
Cayce

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Great photos. Lots of fun...well, if you like cold water. Love the baby, just chillin with his toes. Too cute!

Rae said...

I know this is wrong...I am so coveting your pool! I am so weak. I'll go and repent now! :)


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved