Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day to You!

Yesterday afternoon I was watching the big boys shoot baskets, and I asked Joshua if he knew what day tomorrow (today) is?? He quickly answered "Celtic's Day!" So, to all you NBA fans, Happy Celtics Day from our family to yours!!!

The boys were excited about this holiday! And, they even dragged poor Rain into their excitement!! Oh, to be the old dog of a family overflowing with little boys! Rain has been through and seen it all!!! At Christmas he is their Reindeer complete with antler headband. When they play cowboys, he gets 50 or so lasso attempts made at his neck. They try to force him into their forts and then once he is comfortable back out again. The babies pull his ears. The big boys like to dress him up. Dear, dear Rain! But, today they were simply looking out for you!! They didn't want to see you get pinched. . .

Yesterday, the boys and I made these t-shirts. . .

using this. . .

. . . so that they would have something festive to wear today!!! I absolutely love holidays!! I had planned to make a completely green dinner. . . But, I realized midway through the day that Erik wouldn't be home for dinner, so I decided to take the easy route and get take-out!! However, we did drink green kool-aid and eat a big green cupcake cake for dessert!! Fun, fun!! Thanks to Mom for the cupcake cake tin!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved