Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School Treasure Hunt. . .

Last Sunday night after church, we had a little get ready for school fun!! I hid clues around the house, and the boys hunted them. . .Notice in the picture above that JCT is ready to bolt to the next clue. . .


The treasure hunt took them outside for a couple clues, and I had to work really fast to get the schoolroom ready for the big surprise!!! They could see their new reading teepee from the front door window where the final clue was located! Do you think they were excited about the teepee?????


The big surprise. . .


Erik Daniel checking out the inside of the reading teepee. . .


The boys in our dining/school room!!!


And, the all important, very fun school supplies. . .

We had such a good time!!! The boys always love a good surprise!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved