Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coming Soon. . .

It is late, and I am tired!! I hosted book-club in my home tonight. I will soon post about our first day!! I love homeschooling ~ but, I will say that homeschooling with little ones is a bit of a challenge!!! So far, it has not been too much for us, though!!! I offered to let Joshua do his morning work alone at the desk in my bedroom today. I feared the "chaos" would be too distracting, but he opted to stay out with all of us. He completed his work and did well on it, so I guess he can handle the craziness!! I figure if he can work with all the distractions of little brothers then he can work in just about any situation!!!!

I took pictures of our first day and our back to school treasure hunt! So, when I get a second, I'll post them! Seconds seem hard to come by these days!! :-)

2 comments:

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Looking forward to reading about your first few days homeschooling! It's something I've always wanted to do, but instead my oldest will head to kindergarten next week.

Roan said...

I can't wait to hear all about your first few days. Remember that some days are good, and some days are not so good, I know that you are doing a super job!


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved