Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweaty Boys!

Why are sweaty boys soooo cute to me?????Maybe it is because I am surrounded by cute sweaty boys that I love so much of the time!!!

And, too, I think it represents all that little boys should be! They should be about the business of playing hard.


They should be full of brotherly love and full of healthy competitive aggression!


Sweat and little boys ~ they just go together! Little boys are meant to be outside for several hours a day ~ at least!


It is just good for them ~ good for their soul. It's healthy ~ like eating fruits and vegetables or drinking water instead of soft drinks.


Little boys just need to be outside, sweating, playing, and breathing fresh air!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved