Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Little Man!!!

For your special day, we made cupcakes!!! I decorated your cupcake to look like you!! And, you loved it! Yum!! :-)
Then, I set your big brothers free with the icing and the M&M's and let them decorate their cupcakes to look like themselves!! They had a blast!!!


Don't ask me why Elijah gave himself one green eye and one yellow eye?? I'll never figure that sweet little one out!!! He has a mind of us own, and I love it!!

I think the big boys enjoyed your birthday almost as much as you did!!!!!!!!!


I love you, my curious, active, cute, crazy, fun, smiley, happy, silly, wild little man!!!!!

No comments:


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved