Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy First Birthday, My Little Explorer!!

In some ways it seems you have been with us forever. I can hardly remember your not being a part of our family! But, then again, wasn't it just yesterday that we welcomed you into our world? With your slippery, slimy wet body, loud robust cry, and bright red baby soft skin, you came into our world, and instantly we delighted over you! Elijah Kelly entered our life, and we have not been the same since!! I knew from the strength and power of that very first cry when your Daddy delivered you into this world, that you would have a strong spirit. And, you do. You are full of determination, unrelenting joy, and spunk! My goodness, I love you, and I can't imagine life without you, my little man!




And, now one year later, you are my little explorer! You are into anything and everything! I have to watch you every second! Full of energy and life, you are a constant source of joy for us! We cannot wait to get to know you better and better through the years. One thing is for certain ~ you like to have a good time, to laugh loud and smile big! And, in doing that, you cause all around you to smile and laugh with you!




5 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Happy Birthday, little man!

Deidre said...

Yes, yes, yes - it was JUST yesterday. I still don't know how this is possible he's one. He is so cute!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to Elijah! He sure is a cute little one!

picturesofhisgrace said...

Happy Birthday, Elijah!

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Happy birthday, sweet Elijah! There is no doubt you are loved.


My photo
Hi! I live in a sweet country home overflowing with love and laughter. I have been blessed to journey these days beside a man that I love, respect, and admire. He is my soul-mate and best friend. Together we are seeking to raise our seven children to be lovers of God, to be wise and discerning, and to be all that our sweet God created them to be.



 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved